How to Download IB Admit Card | for ACIO 2017Apply online
Profile -The Intelligence Bureau (IB) (khūphiyā vibhāga) is India’s internal intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in 1885, Major General Sir Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.
In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian revolutionary activities, which came to be called the Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) from 1921. This was a state-run surveillance and monitoring agency. The IPI was run jointly by the India Office and the Government of India and reported jointly to the Secretary of the Public and Judicial Department of the India Office, and the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) in India, and maintained close contact with Scotland Yard and MI5.
Rajiv Jain is the current director of IB, holding the position since January 1, 2017. Rajiv Jain is a 1980 batch Police officer from the Jharkhand cadre who took over from Dineshwar Sharma on January.
How to Download IB Admit Card
- Click on the direct link given above for IB Admit Card.
- IB Admit Cards are out for some regions only.
- Enter your Registration Number & Password.
- Fill the correct captcha.
- Click on Login.
- Your IB Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download your Admit Card & Print it out on an A4 size sheet.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official Website of IB Recruitment.
Organization Name -Intelligence Bureau (IB)
IB Rrquirment Details:
- Total No of Posts-1300
- Name of the Posts- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Exam 2017
a.UR– 951 Posts
b. OBC– 184 Posts
c. SC– 109 Posts
d. ST– 56 Posts
- Date for Apply Online-12-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online-02-09-2017 (Extended upto 10-09-2017 till 11:59pm)
- Last Date for depositing fee-02-09-2017 (Extended upto 12-09-2017) (till closing of banking hours)
- Date for Tier-I Written Examination–15-10-2017
- Date for Tier-II Written Examination-07-01-2018
Qualification- Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
Examination Fee– Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on 10-09-2017. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & up to 40 years for departmental candidates, 35 years for general candidates & others is applicable as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2017 ;
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.mha.nic.in from 12-08-2017 to 02-09-2017 (Extended upto 10-09-2017 till 11:59pm).
For more details like reservation, stipend & other information click on the link given below
Click here;– Recruitment
Click here;– Apply online