Wildlife institute of India Recruitment 2017 | 24 various Vacancy
Profile- (WII) Wildlife institute of India released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 25 (Twenty Five) jobs out of which 02 (Two) vacancies for junior conservation officer, 04 (Four) for Project Assistant and various vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 3rd September 2017.
WII Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name– Wildlife institute of India
- Name of Posts– 24 various vacancies
- Selection Procedure– Aptitude Written Test & Written Examination and personal Interview.
- Qualification– Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Conservation officer should have M.Sc. in related field. Aspirants who wanted to participate for Project Assistant should have degree in any discipline with diploma. (Project assistant)
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details-
- Junior Engineer officer -02Posts
- Project assistant- 04 Posts
Candidates should complete Engineering Degree in concerned disciplines from a recognized University/ Institution with good academic record.
Age Limit –
maximum 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection will be done through Written Test & Personal Interview which will be conducted by Organization after screening of application.
Selected Candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs.20000 – 32000/-.
How to Apply for L&T Recruitment 2017 –
Applicants may apply online through official website of http://wii.gov.in 4th August 2017 to 3rd September 2017.
Important Dates –
4th August 2017 to 3rd September 2017.
Title- WII Recruitment 2017 | 24 Current Openings vacancies – Apply Now