Walk-in-Interview is going to conduct by the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) for filling up the 217 Senior Resident vacancies in various departments.
AIIMS Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name– AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Name of Posts– SR (Senior Resident)
- Total Posts- 217
- Selection Process– Written Test and HR Interview
- Qualification– Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree
- Type of Apply- walk-in-interview
- Last Date to Online Apply- Given-Below
Contenders who are going to apply should have degree of MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/MCH in the concerned subject from recognized Medical board of council.
Age of the candidates must be 33 years as on 1st June, 2016.
Relaxation of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates will be given according to the norms of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Rs. 66,000/- will be paid by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences to the appointed candidates for their hard work.
Application fees of Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC Category and for SC/ST category: Rs.800/- as applicable will be given through NEEFT.
Account No. 557820110000006
IFSC Code: BKID0005578
MICR Code: 751013019
Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Candidates need to attend walk-in-interview for getting appoint in All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
You need to perform well for securing their position.
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment-
- Eligible and passionate contenders should have to go to the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is “www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in”.
- Scroll down the cursor and hit on the “Recruitment” button given in the mid of the homepage.
- After that, press on the “Advertisement of Walk-in-Interview for Senior Resident at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar” link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, candidates need to download the application format.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the vital testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position…………….”.
- Now at last, candidates need to attend the walk-in-interview along with the application filled envelop, original documents and important certificates.
Directors Conference Hall
Date- 11 May 2017 and 12 May 2017