Company Profile- Reliance Industries Limited [RIL] is an Indian conglomerate holding company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance is the third most profitable company in India, the second-largest publicly traded company in India by market capitalization, and the second largest company in India as measured by revenue after the government-controlled Indian Oil Corporation.
Reliance Industries Limited hiring application for the Various Posts. Candidates are required to fill online application form before the Last Date.
Reliance Industries Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name– Reliance Industries Limited
- Name of Posts– Various
- Selection Procedure– Skill Test / Personal Interview
- Qualification– Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ Engineering Degree/ MBA
- Type of Apply- Online
- Last Date to Apply- Given Below
Name of Posts-
- Team Manager
- SDE HVAC
- Lead BPM
- Shift Engineer
- Sr.DE HSE Design
- Manager- Petchem G&I
- Engineer Process Automation
- Design Engineer- Civil
- Team Member Direct Tax Intl Taxation
Candidates should have completed Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ Engineering Degree/ MBA in concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institute with good academic record.
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 47 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per Organization norms.
After appointment candidates will get an impressive amount of salary that will be decided by administration of the organization.
Selection of Candidates will be based on performance in Skill Test/ Personal Interview which will be conducted by Organization after screening of application.
How to apply for Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment-
- Candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.ril.com
- Then go to “Careers” section and click “Apply Online” link
- On next page click “Reliance Industries Limited” link.
- Now go to “Search for Openings” section and click “View Jobs” link.
- After that select the post name you want to apply for and “Apply” link.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary details.
- Upload your scanned CV along with the application.
- Candidates should review once entire form before final submission.
- Then check application form at once and press Submit button.
- At Last take a print out of it for future reference.
Last Date to Online Apply- Ongoing