UPCL (Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited) hiring application for the Posts of Engineer and Officer. Candidates are required to fill online application form before the Last Date.
UPCL Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name– Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited
- Name of Posts– Engineer and Officer
- Total vacancies– 90 Posts
- Selection Procedure– Written Test and Interview
- Qualification– Diploma/ B.Tech/ Graduation Degree
- Type of Apply- Online
- Last Date to Online Apply- Given-Below
Name of Posts and Vacancies Details:
- Account Officer- 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) E&M- 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M- 47 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil- 07 Posts
Candidates should have completed Diploma/ B.Tech/ Graduation Degree OR equivalent in concerned discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic record.
The age of candidates, who are willing to apply against Uttarakhand Power Corporation Recruitment, should not be above 42 years and should not be below 21 years as on as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the norms.
Candidates, who are selected for the above posts, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs.15600/- to 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- which will be offered by Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited.
Candidates have to deposit the amount of application fee of Rs.400/- for General/ OBC and Rs.200 for ST/ SC candidates + Rs.50 Bank Transaction charge.
Selection will be done through Written Test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited.
How to Apply for UPCL Recruitment-
- First of all candidates require to log on official website of Uttarakhand Power Corporation that is upcl.org
- After that, click on “Recruitment” tab which is given in the section of the “Quick Links” visible at the right side of the homepage.
- Now, select “Advertisement No. UPCL/2016-17/Rectt.-02 for appointment to the positions for Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer (Trainee) E&M, Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M and Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPCL” link.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” tab and fill online application form with all necessary details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- Then check application form at once and press Submit button.
- At Last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
- Opening Date of Online Application- Update Soon
- Last Date of Online Application- Update Soon