Company Profile- Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Wipro hiring application for the Various Posts. Candidates are required to fill online application form before the Last Date.
Wipro Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name– Wipro
- Name of Posts– Various
- Selection Procedure– Skill Test and Interview
- Qualification– Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Master Degree
- Type of Apply- Online
- Job Location- Noida, Delhi, Bangalore
- Last Date to Online Apply– Given Below
Name of Position-
- Team Leader
- Informatics ETL Developer
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- JAVA Application Developer
- QA Analyst
- Lead consultant
- Senior software engineer
- Senior business analyst
- Project manager
- Senior developer
- Group technical manager
- Software Developer
- Hardware Sales Representative
- Internet Sales Representative
- Junior IT Business Support Analyst
- Solution Specialist Engineered Systems
- Technical Analyst
- Retail Applications Sales Executive
- Applications Developer
Candidates, who are willing to apply for Wipro Recruitment, should have possessed Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Master Degree in relevant field from recognized university/ Institute with good academic record and required working experience in related field.
- Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and maximum 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per organization Rules.
Selection of Candidates will be based on performance in Skill Test and Interview which will be conducted by Organization after screening of application.
Candidates will receive monthly Good remuneration after selection as per the rules of Company. Other benefits will also be given to selected candidates as per rules of company.
How to apply for Wipro Recruitment-
Step I: Click on the link http://careers.wipro.com/
Step II: After that, select post for which you want to apply.
Step IV: Then click on Apply button and fill all required details.
Step V: Upload your scanned CV along with application (if required).
Step VI: Then check application form at once and press Submit button.
[Click Here to Submit Your Resume]
Date to Remember-
Dead line for submission of application form- Ongoing