Ashok Leyland hiring application for the Various Posts. Candidates are required to fill online application form before the Last Date.
Ashok Leyland Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name– Ashok Leyland
- Name of Posts– Various
- Total Vacancies– 306 Posts
- Selection Procedure– Personal Interview
- Qualification– High School/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation
- Type of Apply- Walk-In-Interview
- Job Location- Rudrapur, Pune
- Last Date to Online Apply- Ongoing
Name of Posts & Vacancies Details-
- Production Manager- 5 Posts
- Quality Engineer- 17 Posts
- Production Incharge- 7 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee- 73 Posts
- Maintenance Engineer- 12 Posts
- Line Incharge- 11 Posts
- Supervisor- 19 Posts
- EPP (EmploymentPromotion Programme) Trainee- 50 Posts
- Helper- 112 Posts
Candidates should have completed High School/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation from a recognized Board/ University/Institute with good academic record.
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per Government rules.
Production Manager- Rs.29000/- per month
Quality Engineer- Rs.15000/- per month
Production Incharge- Rs.21000/- per month
Diploma Engineer Trainee- Rs.9000/- per month
Maintenance Engineer- Rs.12000/- per month
Line Incharge- Rs.16500/- per month
Supervisor- Rs.15000/- per month
EPP (Employment Promotion Programme) Trainee- Rs.6000/- per month
Helper- Rs.7000/- per month
Selection will be done through Test and Personal Interview which will be conducted by Organization after screening of application.
How to Apply for Ashok Leyland Recruitment-
Candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along with original documents such as Qualification, Age, Certificate, Experience Certificates and Photocopies of same at time of interview.
The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below-
Venue- Plot No. 1, Sector XII IIE, Pantnagar (Uttarakhand)
Last Date- Ongoing