Company Profile- Tata Motors Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company. Tata Motors has auto manufacturing and assembly plants in Jamshedpur, Pantnagar, Lucknow, Sanand, and Pune in India. It has research and development centres in Pune, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, and Dharwad, India and in South Korea, Great Britain and Spain.
TATA Motors hiring application for the Various Posts. Candidates are required to submission of Resume before the Last Date.
TATA Motors Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name– Tata Motors Limited
- Name of Posts– Various
- Total Vacancies- 1870 Posts
- Selection Procedure– Test Or Personal Interview
- Qualification– 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma or B.tech
- Type of Apply- Online
- Job Location- Jamshedpur, Pantnagar & Lucknow
- Last Date to Apply Online– Ongoing
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details-
- Production Manager- 10 Posts
- Quality Engineer- 40 Posts
- Production Incharge- 15 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mech.)- 200 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)- 125 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (Civil)- 75 Posts
- Maintenance Engineer- 65 Posts
- Line Incharge- 45 Posts
- Supervisor- 80 Posts
- EPP (EmploymentPromotion Programme) Trainee- 50 Posts
- Helper- 165 Posts
- Welder-Cum-Gas Cutter- 400 Posts
- Turner- 60 Posts
- Tool Maker- 30 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker- 80 Posts
- Painter- 160 Posts
- Fitter- 200 Posts
- Electronic Tester- 30 Posts
- Electrician- 40 Posts
Candidates should complete 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma or B.tech in concerned disciplines from a recognized Board/ Institution/ University with good academic record.
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on 31 December 2016.
Pay/ Salary Scale-
Candidates will receive impressive amount of monthly salary that will be decided by administration of Tata Motors Limited.
Selection will be done through Personal Test OR Interview which will be conducted by Organization after screening of application.
How to apply for Tata Motors Recruitment-
Step I: Candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.tatamotors.com
Step II: From the top of the home page you have to choose “Careers” menu.
Step III: Then from the provided option select “career opportunities”.
Step IV: On the next page enter “Company Name” from drop down list.
Step V: Now select “city” tab and select “India” as county from list.
Step VI: Then, click on “View Jobs” link.
Step VII: Choose the post name for which you want to apply.
Step VIII: Then Fill Online Application Form and Press Submit Button.
Step I: Click on the link http://careers.tatamotors.com/submit-your-resume.php
Step II: After that, Fill All Mandatory Fields.
Step III: Now, Upload your Resume/ CV.
Step IV: At last, click on submit Application.
Last Date of Online Applications- Ongoing